Update: 2017 => You can find latest posts here… https://www.xc0re.net
Monthly Archives: September 2012
- 67 Anonymity anonymous Antispyware Antivirus art Avast BSR-webweaver bypass Bypass WAF Cherokee Web Server Cisco cracker deception Denial Of Service detection Directory Traversal disclaimer DOS email Exploit exploitation ezine Facebook facebook Directory Facebook hack firewall ftp GET Hackers hack firewalls hacking Hacking & Security hopster Http Server intrusion Kolibri+ Webserver 2 password perl exploit code Personal Firewall phrack Port port 25 proxy review scripts Security Skull security smtp social network spam subscriber manager sunray thin client Tor tunnel username usman saeed version 0.5.4 version 1.33 vulnerability vulnerbility Web applicattion firewalls websense Webserver exploit white hats Xc0re xc0re.net xc0re security research group Xitami Xitami 5.0a0 XSS zeroday exploit Zonealarm ZyXEL P-660R ZyXEL P-660R-T1 V2
- #xc0resecurity Display Color Calibration Tool DCCW And UAC Bypasses dlvr.it/PPnfrk #infosec https://t.co/jOPnUAk6zH 3 hours ago
- #xc0resecurity Router Hack Risk Not Limited To Virgin Media dlvr.it/PPnNBn #infosec https://t.co/Qa8rxGnQ0E 3 hours ago
- #Xc0resecurity Brutal Kangaroo USB malware could be reverse engineered dlvr.it/PPcF8l #cybersecurity 23 hours ago
- #xc0resecurity How Tenable Network Security is More Than Just Vulnerability Scanning dlvr.it/PPbrw7 #infosec #netsec 1 day ago
- #Xc0resecurity Privileged user management trips up NSA dlvr.it/PPZc85 #cybersecurity 1 day ago
- Microsoft MsMpEng VFS API Heap Corruption June 24, 2017The Microsoft MsMpEng mpengine x86 emulator suffers from a heap corruption vulnerability in VFS API.
- Microsoft Edge CssParser::RecordProperty Type Confusion June 24, 2017Microsoft Edge suffers from a type confusion vulnerability in CssParser::RecordProperty.
- Adobe Flash ATF Parser Heap Corruption June 24, 2017Adobe Flash suffers from a heap corruption vulnerability in the ATF parser.
- Adobe Flash Image Decoding Out-Of-Bounds Read June 24, 2017Adobe Flash suffers from an image decoding out-of-bounds read vulnerability.
- Adobe Flash AVC Edge Processing Out-Of-Bounds Read June 24, 2017Adobe Flash suffers from an avc edge processing out-of-bounds read vulnerability.
- Easy File Sharing HTTP Server 7.2 POST Buffer Overflow June 24, 2017This Metasploit module exploits a POST buffer overflow in the Easy File Sharing FTP Server 7.2 software.
- Symantec Messaging Gateway Remote Code Execution June 24, 2017This Metasploit module exploits the command injection vulnerability of Symantec Messaging Gateway product. An authenticated user can execute a terminal command under the context of the web server user which is root. backupNow.do endpoint takes several user inputs and then pass them to the internal service which is responsible for executing operating system c […]
- Netgear DGN2200 dnslookup.cgi Command Injection June 24, 2017This Metasploit module exploits a command injection vulnerability in NETGEAR DGN2200v1/v2/v3/v4 routers by sending a specially crafted post request with valid login details.
- Eltek SmartPack Backdoor Account June 24, 2017Eltek SmartPack has backdoor accounts that are disclosed via some json files.
- WordPress FormCraft Basic 1.0.5 SQL Injection June 23, 2017WordPress FormCraft Basic plugin version 1.0.5 suffers from multiple remote SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Microsoft MsMpEng VFS API Heap Corruption June 24, 2017
- [CVE-2017-8813] Double-Fetch Vulnerability in Linux-4.10.1/drivers/media/pci/saa7164/saa7164-bus.c June 22, 2017
- [SECURITY] [DSA 3893-1] jython security update June 22, 2017
- [slackware-security] openvpn (SSA:2017-172-01) June 22, 2017
- Sitecore 7.1-7.2 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability June 22, 2017
- [SECURITY] [DSA 3890-1] spip security update June 22, 2017
- ESA-2017-053: EMC Isilon OneFS Privilege Escalation Vulnerability June 20, 2017