Update: 2017 => You can find latest posts here… https://www.xc0re.net
September 25, 2012
Will be back soon
Infosec professional View all posts by 0x90
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 at 2:51 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 67 Anonymity anonymous Antispyware Antivirus art Avast BSR-webweaver bypass Bypass WAF Cherokee Web Server Cisco cracker deception Denial Of Service detection Directory Traversal disclaimer DOS email Exploit exploitation ezine Facebook facebook Directory Facebook hack firewall ftp GET Hackers hack firewalls hacking Hacking & Security hopster Http Server intrusion Kolibri+ Webserver 2 password perl exploit code Personal Firewall phrack Port port 25 proxy review scripts Security Skull security smtp social network spam subscriber manager sunray thin client Tor tunnel username usman saeed version 0.5.4 version 1.33 vulnerability vulnerbility Web applicattion firewalls websense Webserver exploit white hats Xc0re xc0re.net xc0re security research group Xitami Xitami 5.0a0 XSS zeroday exploit Zonealarm ZyXEL P-660R ZyXEL P-660R-T1 V2
- Friday Squid Blogging: Color-Changing Properties of the Opalescent Inshore Squid dlvr.it/RLFCRQ 12 hours ago
- Healthcare security, IT should be separate to be effective dlvr.it/RLFCDH 12 hours ago
- GitLab Doles Out Half a Million Bucks to White Hats dlvr.it/RLF8nB https://t.co/iyJTD6qBas 12 hours ago
- Pairing Privacy and Security with Digital Identities in Retail dlvr.it/RLDzt4 https://t.co/0jHxQUFL9y 13 hours ago
- Visa Warns of Targeted PoS Attacks on Gas Station Merchants dlvr.it/RLDxP6 https://t.co/I0OXb9xOtR 14 hours ago
- Roxy Fileman 1.4.5 For .NET Directory Traversal December 13, 2019Roxy Fileman version 1.4.5 for .NET suffers from a directory traversal vulnerability.
- FTP Commander Pro 8.03 Local Stack Overflow December 13, 2019FTP Commander Pro version 8.03 suffers from a local stack overflow vulnerability.
- NVMS-1000 Directory Traversal December 13, 2019NVMS-1000 suffers from a directory traversal vulnerability.
- Windows Defender Antivirus 4.18.1908.7-0 File Extension Spoofing December 12, 2019Windows Defender Antivirus version 4.18.1908.7-0 suffers from a file extension spoofing vulnerability.
- Qualys Security Advisory - OpenBSD Dynamic Loader Privilege Escalation December 12, 2019Qualys discovered a local privilege escalation in OpenBSD's dynamic loader (ld.so). This vulnerability is exploitable in the default installation (via the set-user-ID executable chpass or passwd) and yields full root privileges. They developed a simple proof of concept and successfully tested it against OpenBSD 6.6 (the current release), 6.5, 6.2, and 6 […]
- OpenNetAdmin 18.1.1 Command Injection December 12, 2019This Metasploit module exploits a command injection in OpenNetAdmin versions 8.5.14 through 18.1.1.
- Bullwark Momentum Series JAWS 1.0 Directory Traversal December 12, 2019Bullwark Momentum Series JAWS version 1.0 suffers from a directory traversal vulnerability.
- Product Key Explorer 188.8.131.52 Key Denial Of Service December 11, 2019Product Key Explorer version 184.108.40.206 suffers from a Key denial of service vulnerability.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC For Windows Memory Corruption December 11, 2019Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows suffers from a heap-based memory corruption vulnerability due to malformed TTF font handling.
- AppXSvc 17763 Arbitrary File Overwrite December 11, 2019AppXSvc 17763 suffers from an arbitrary file overwrite vulnerability.
- Roxy Fileman 1.4.5 For .NET Directory Traversal December 13, 2019
- Local Privilege Escalation in OpenBSD's dynamic loader (CVE-2019-19726) December 12, 2019
- SEC Consult SA-20191211-0 :: File Extension Spoofing in Windows Defender Antivirus December 12, 2019
- APPLE-SA-2019-12-10-3 macOS Catalina 10.15.2, Security Update 2019-002 Mojave, Security Update 2019-007 High Sierra December 11, 2019
- APPLE-SA-2019-12-10-2 iOS 12.4.4 December 11, 2019
- APPLE-SA-2019-12-10-5 tvOS 13.3 December 11, 2019
- APPLE-SA-2019-12-10-6 Safari 13.0.4 December 11, 2019